Point is that the constant feedback/data was motivating me to keep going. Measurement of where you are and progress toward your goals is one of the key ways to accomplish important things in your life. We like feedback and that's one of the reasons it's so important to have a vision of your goal, map out the steps to get there and track your progress. And maybe most importantly, celebrate every little step along the way.
Pick today as your day to set the stage for accomplishing your most cherished dreams in 2015. It's easy:
1) Start by a vision of your goal and what it will mean to you to accomplish it,
2) Set small, bite size steps along the way and identify obstacles that may stand in your way,
3) Proactively plan how you will overcome the obstacles that you've identified,
4) Determine what your measures of success are along the way...and in the final achievement of your goal,
5) Most importantly - determine ahead of time how you will CELEBRATE your accomplishment.
So how'd I do? Well, data is still my friend - I beat Mr. Virtual Partner, even if it was only by a mere 4 seconds!