- 82% feel their team isn't acting with enough urgency - impacting the company's ability to get work done;
- 78% said they don't have confidence that their employees "get it". They fear employees are working on unproductive or misdirected activities that are unrelated to the company's strategy;
- 64% said they didn't feel full control over their company's direction;
- 45% were not satisfied with the executive team's performance;
- 38% said they have been blind-sided by a negative surprise in the last 90 days.
Common to each of these issues is people management. With the proper alignment of people, processes and technology, CEOs can sleep easy with dreams of a highly profitable business filled with inspired employees!